BR 529

From History of Canterbury Cathedral Library
Revision as of 15:40, 29 October 2018 by DavidShaw (Talk | contribs) (update)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search
Shelfmark BR 529
Edward White Benson, Abp. The Cathedral: its necessary place in the life and work of the Church. By Edward White Benson ....
London: 1878.
Armorial bookplate of Archibald Campbell Tait on front pastedown with text: A. C. Cantuar..
Previously owned by Archbishop Archibald Campbell Tait.