Difference between revisions of "W/S-10-4"

From History of Canterbury Cathedral Library
Jump to: navigation, search
(format)
(noinclude)
 
Line 3: Line 3:
 
::Armorial bookplate on front pastedown: ''‘William Congreve Russell, Moore Green, Co. Worcester.’
 
::Armorial bookplate on front pastedown: ''‘William Congreve Russell, Moore Green, Co. Worcester.’
 
::Pencil note on front free endpaper: ''Given by Canon Bailey''.
 
::Pencil note on front free endpaper: ''Given by Canon Bailey''.
 +
<noinclude>
 
:[[William Congreve Russell]] (1778-1850) was M.P. for East Worcestershire from 1832 to 1835.
 
:[[William Congreve Russell]] (1778-1850) was M.P. for East Worcestershire from 1832 to 1835.
 
:[[Henry Bailey]] (1815–1906), Warden of St Augustine's College, Canterbury, from 1850 to 1875, Honorary Canon of Canterbury, gave the book to the Chapter Library.
 
:[[Henry Bailey]] (1815–1906), Warden of St Augustine's College, Canterbury, from 1850 to 1875, Honorary Canon of Canterbury, gave the book to the Chapter Library.
<noinclude>
 
 
[[Category:Shelfmark|W/S-10-04]]
 
[[Category:Shelfmark|W/S-10-04]]
 
[[Category:Armorial bookplate|W/S-10-04]]
 
[[Category:Armorial bookplate|W/S-10-04]]

Latest revision as of 19:18, 21 February 2019

Shelfmark W/S-10-4
Psalterium.
Nuremberg: 1497.
Armorial bookplate on front pastedown: ‘William Congreve Russell, Moore Green, Co. Worcester.’
Pencil note on front free endpaper: Given by Canon Bailey.
William Congreve Russell (1778-1850) was M.P. for East Worcestershire from 1832 to 1835.
Henry Bailey (1815–1906), Warden of St Augustine's College, Canterbury, from 1850 to 1875, Honorary Canon of Canterbury, gave the book to the Chapter Library.