From History of Canterbury Cathedral Library
- Shelfmark CCA-DCc-AddMs/95
- [John Lewis]. The life of the learned and reverend John Johnson. (Manuscript, c. 1740)
- Identified in the Archives Catalogue as in the hand of John Lewis.
- Catalogue entry pasted on to back pastedown with a MS note identifying Southeby's [sic] June 1905
- Book plate on front pastedown: Ex libris F William Cock MD FSA of Appledore Kent
- Typescript note pasted on front pastedown: Presented to the Chapter Library, Canterbury, by William Urry, Keeper of MSS. August, 1963.
Recorded on the Schoenberg Manuscripts Database.