Category:Stall IV

From History of Canterbury Cathedral Library
Jump to: navigation, search

Canons of Stall IV at Canterbury Cathedral from 1600 to 1869

1595-1615 : Charles Fotherby B.D.
1615-1659 : Peter Du Moulin senior D.D.
1660-1684 : Peter Du Moulin junior D.D.
1684-1704 : William Beveridge D.D.
1704-1707 : John Mill D.D.
1707-1728 : Elias Sydall D.D.
1728-1734 : John Lynch M.A.
1734-1746 : Edward Donne LL.D.
1746-1786 : Thomas Tanner M.A.
1786-1795 : Thomas King D.D.
1795-1822 : Houstonne Radcliffe D.D.
1822-1869 : James Croft M.A.; became archdeacon of Canterbury in 1825; 
            the prebend was permanently annexed to the archdeaconry in 1852.

Data from Fasti Ecclesiae Anglicanae 1541-1857, volume 3.

Pages in category "Stall IV"

The following 3 pages are in this category, out of 3 total.