Charles Eveleigh Woodruff
Rev. Charles Eveleigh Woodruff (1855–1948) was appointed as Honorary Librarian in 1907 (Deputy Librarian 1909–1918). He was educated at the King's School, Canterbury, and Oriel College, Oxford (1875, BA 1878, MA 1882). He was inducted as rector of Stodmarsh in 1911 and as rector of Tunstall in 1918. He was inducted as a Six Preacher in 1910 and was an honorary canon of Canterbury.
- A catalogue of the manuscript books in the library of Christ Church, Canterbury / compiled by C. Eveleigh Woodruff.
Cross and Jackman : Canterbury, 1911. 60 p.
A List of works of Charles Eveleigh Woodruff, c. 1931, is at CCA-DCc/LA/5/22.
- Shelfmark W/H-2-36
- Johann Albrecht Bengel. D. Io. Alberti Bengelii Apparatus criticus ad Novum Testamentum Criseos sacrae compendium, limam, supplementum ac fructum exhibens. Editio secunda ... Aucta et emendata, ... curante Philippo Davide Burkio. . 1763.
- Presentation label on front free endpaper: by The Rev. C. E. Woodruff this 9th day of Oct. 1923.
- Shelfmark W/N-2-19
- John Lewis. Apology for the clergy of the Church of England, in a particular examination of a book ... The rights of the Christian Church, and its Second defence.
- Pencil inscription on front free endpaper: Presented by Woodruff.
- Ramsay 401
- Alumni Oxonienses
- CCA catalogue