Clement Canterbury

From History of Canterbury Cathedral Library
Jump to: navigation, search

Clement Canterbury, librarian of St Augustine's Abbey, Canterbury in the 15th century.

One of the Cathedral Library's manuscripts (CCA-LitMs/D/16) belonged to St Augustine's Abbey and has an inscription by 'Clemens Cantyrbury' dated 1491.[1]

References
  1. https://archives.canterbury-cathedral.org/CalmView/Record.aspx?id=CCA-DCc%2fLitMS%2fD%2f16 and A Catalogue of the manuscript books ... in the Library of Christ Church, Canterbury, Canterbury, 1911, no. 58, p. 32.