Edward Parry (1830–1890) was educated at Rugby School and Balliol College, Oxford. After time as chaplain to the Bishop of London, Archibald Campbell Tait, he became Rural Dean of Ealing. In 1869 he was appointed Archdeacon of Canterbury and in 1870, was consecrated the fourth Bishop of Dover (suffragan bishop in the Diocese of Canterbury).
- Shelfmark W/R-8-11
The .holie. Bible.
The Chained Bible; D&M 132.
- Shelfmark W/D-7-33/35
- Massorah, compiled from manuscripts; alphabetically and lexically arranged by Christian D. Ginsburg.
- Record of subscription (no. 56): Cathedral Library, Canterbury; signed Christian D. Ginsberg.
- W/D-7-33 has a MS letter from Emilie Ginsburg to the Bishop of Dover, Edward Parry (1830–1890), concerning the Chapter Library's subscription, dated 31 Oct. 1885.