Frederick Charles Woodhouse
From History of Canterbury Cathedral Library
Frederick Charles Woodhouse (1827–1905) was vicar of Holy Trinity, Folkestone, from 1885 and an Honorary Canon of Canterbury Cathedral from 1900 until his death in 1905. He was educated at St John's College, Cambridge (1846; BA 1850; MA 1856).
- Shelfmark W/A-1-37/42
- Hexaglot Bible ... in the original tongues ... with the Septuagint, the Syriac (of the New Testament), the Vulgate ... English ... German ... French ... edited by ... Edward Riches de Levante ....
- Presentation label on front pastedown: by Revd. Canon Woodhouse 10 August 1904.