The Very Reverend Henry Wace (1836–1924) was Principal of King's College London (1883–1897) and Dean of Canterbury (1903–1924). He was educated at Marlborough College, Rugby School, King's College, London, and Brasenose College, Oxford. In 1875 he became Professor of Ecclesiastical History at King's College, London. His books were sold at auction by Hodgson's in May 1924.
- Shelfmark W/S-7-18
- [William Palmer]. Harmony of Anglican doctrine with the doctrine of the Catholic and Apostolic Church of the East, being the longer Russian catechism, with an appendix consisting of notes and extracts from Scottish and Anglican authorities. Aberdeen: 1846.
- Inscription on verso of second front free endpaper naming the author: Revd W. Palmer, Fellow of Magdalen College, Oxford
- Inscription on half title: Matthaeus Episcopus; 4-leaf Latin manuscript on vellum bound after front endpapers, signed Matthaeus Episcopus
- Inscription on verso of front free endpaper: H. Wace: The Deanery, Canterbury:
- Armorial bookplate on verso of front free endpaper, with motto 'Sola nobilitas virtus': Arthur James Mason, D.D., Master of Pembroke College & Canon of Canterbury.
- Bookplate on verso of front free endpaper: Bibliotheca H-HA. ECCL. X P I. CANT. MDCCCLXXXVII.