History of the Chapter Library of Canterbury Cathedral
From History of Canterbury Cathedral Library
- Canterbury Cathedral Library : a chronology
A summary chronology of the libraries of Canterbury Cathedral from the Anglo-Saxon period to the present-day.
- Canterbury Cathedral Librarians since the Reformation
A chronological list of known office-holders in the Library and Archives of Canterbury Cathedral from c.1600.
- The Earliest Books of Canterbury Cathedral
A catalogue by Professor Richard Gameson of the manuscripts and fragments to c. 1200 AD in the Cathedral Library, published by the Bibliographical Society, the British Library and the Dean and Chapter of Canterbury, 2008.
- Books acquired by Canterbury Cathedral in 1551
A transcription of Christ Church Letters, vol. II, item 212, listing 19 works in 30 volumes delivered to the Cathedral on 12 October 1551.
- The 1634 inventory of the contents of Canterbury Cathedral Library
An inventory made under the supervision of Canon Meric Casaubon on the occasion of Archbishop Laud's Visitation. The inventory of the Library recorded 31 printed books and 27 manuscripts.
- List of printed books, 1638
A book list labelled 'Catal. Libroru[m] editoru[m] in Biblioth. Chr. Cant. 4. Dece. 1638'.