Jesuit College, Mindelheim
From History of Canterbury Cathedral Library
Books formerly in the library of the Jesuit College at Mindelheim
The Jesuit house at Mindelheim, Bavaria, was founded in 1618 and dissolved in 1773; the Bodleian incunable provenance index notes that all its ownership inscriptions are dated 1618, the date of the foundation of the house (p. 2894).
- Shelfmark W/S-11-13
- Valerius Maximus. Valerii Maximi Factorum: ac dictorum memorabilium liber ad Tiberium Caesarem.
- ISTC iv00030000
- Inscription at top of first leaf of text (a2r): Societatis Iesu Mindelhemij. 1618.
- Presentation label on front free endpaper: ... presented to the Library by Mrs Holland this 2nd day of July 1930.