From History of Canterbury Cathedral Library
- Shelfmark L-18-18
- Saint Augustine. Exposition of the Sermon on the Mount drawn from the writings of St. Augustine ... essay on his merits as an interpreter of Holy Scripture. By Richard Chenevix Trench ....
- Inscription on half-title: From the publishers [Macmillan & Co.]
- Typescript label on front pastedown: No. 1372. Mrs W T Bullock, 6. Palace Gardens Terrace, Kensington. W.
- Presentation label on front free endpaper: by Mrs P.P. Somerville this 21st day of September 1922..
- Given by the publishers Macmillan & Co. probably to Rev. William Thomas Bullock (1818-1879), the husband of Alice Oke Bullock (1836-1908), daughter of Dean Henry Alford. Given to the Chapter Library in 1922 by their daughter, Edith Mary Somerville neé Bullock (b. 1866), wife of Rev. Philip Paget Somerville (1868-1922).