From History of Canterbury Cathedral Library
- Shelfmark L-28-17/20
- Holy Bible containing the Old and New Testaments translated ... and revised.
- Inscription on second front free endpaper: The Cathedral Library Canterbury from R Payne Smith being one of the copies presented to him by the Delegates & Syndics of the University Presses as one of the Revisers of the Old Testament Version. Deanery Canterbury Dec. 1. 1885.
- Given to the Cathedral Library by Dean Robert Payne Smith (1818–1895) who had received it as a complimentary copy in acknowledgement of his work on the panel which produced the Old Testament translation for the English Revised Version of the Bible published in 1885.