Moses Williams F.R.S. (1685–1742) was a Welsh clergyman and scholar. He was one of Edward Lhuyd's assistants in the Ashmolean Museum, Oxford, and was subsequently on the staff of the Bodleian Library. He was ordained deacon in 1709 and became curate of Chiddingstone, Kent, and was ordained priest in 1714. In 1719 he was elected a Fellow of the Royal Society and in 1722 acted as its Secretary.
- Shelfmark W/F-2-41
- Francesco Rivola. Dictionarium Armeno-latinum. Autore Francisco Rivola, ...
- Inscription on front pastedown: Mr Dennis Morris att his house in Mansell Street in good man's feild next door to ye green man.
- Inscription on front free endpaper: This Book was once the Property of Mr William Baxter who wrote Notes on Anacreon &c.
- Inscription on front free endpaper: Moses Williams AM. R.S.Soc. 1723.
- Inscription on title page: Aldborough.