Theatine Convent of S. Adelaide and S. Cajetan, Munich
The church of St Cajetan in Munich, founded 1662, was built from 1663 to 1690, founded by the Elector Ferdinand Maria. It belonged to the Theatine order. Its library was presumably suppressed as part of the secularisation of religious houses in 1801.
- Shelfmark W/H-2-46
- Gulielmus Durandus. Rationale diuinorum officiorum, a Gulielmo Durando, ... concinnatum. Atque nunc recens .. illustratum. 1577.
- Inscription on title page: Ad Biblioth. SS. Adel. Et Cajet. Monachij.
- Library stamp on title page verso: Bibliotheca Regia Monacensis
- Presentation label on front free endpaper: ... by Mrs H.M. Chapman this 13th day of Nov. 1924.
- Shelfmark W/F-6-27/34
- Johann Fridericus Schannat. Concilia Germaniae, quae ... Joannes Fridericus Schannat ... primum collegit, dein P. Josephus Hartzheim ... continuavit, notis, ... illustravit.
- Bookplate on front pastedown: Domus SS. Adelhaidis et Caietani
- A Catalogue of books printed in the fifteenth century now in the Bodleian Library, provenance index, p. 2897.