W/A-1-37/42

From History of Canterbury Cathedral Library
Jump to: navigation, search
Shelfmark W/A-1-37/42
Hexaglot Bible ... in the original tongues ... with the Septuagint, the Syriac (of the New Testament), the Vulgate ... English ... German ... French ... edited by ... Edward Riches de Levante ....
London: 1874.
Presentation label on front pastedown: by Revd. Canon Woodhouse 10 August 1904.
Frederick Charles Woodhouse (1827–1905) was vicar of Holy Trinity, Folkestone, from 1885 and an Honorary Canon of Canterbury Cathedral from 1900 until his death in 1905.