W/D-5-31

From History of Canterbury Cathedral Library
Jump to: navigation, search
Shelfmark W/D-5-31
Martin Luther. Colloquia mensalia; or, the familiar discourses of Dr. Martin Luther ... Collected ... by Dr. Antonius Lauterbach, ... translated ... by Captain Henry Bell.
London: 1791.
Inscription on front pastedown: Geo: Chas: Pearson Ex Aede Christi 1836.
Presentation label on front free endpaper: by Revd. Canon Holland this 1st day of Jany. 1895.
Owned by Rev. George Charles Pearson, Rector of St Margaret's (1843–1847), sub-warden of St Augustine’s College, Canterbury, 1848–1852, Six Preacher (1866–1874), and Honorary Canon of Canterbury from 1874.
Given to the Chapter Library in 1895 by Canon Francis James Holland.