From History of Canterbury Cathedral Library
- Shelfmark W/E-2-66
- Simon Patrick, Bp. Mensa mystica: or, a discourse concerning the ... Lord's Supper. ... With ... prayers and thanksgivings ... Aqua genitalis: a discourse concerning baptism.
- Inscription on front pastedown: Brook Charles Bridges.
- Presentation label on front pastedown: Bequeathed by Rev. T. Brockman, late vicar of Saint Mary, Sandwich
- Printed label on end pastedown: Canterbury Clerical Book Society
- First owned by Brook Charles Bridges (converted to Rome in 1845), and then by Thomas Brockman who bequeathed a large collection of books to the Canterbury Clerical Book Society which eventually came into the Chapter Library.