From History of Canterbury Cathedral Library
- Shelfmark W/E-3-19/24
- Collection of theological tracts, : ... By Richard Watson, ...
- Printed label on front pastedown: Westdean Library [in MS:] 1813; inscription on title page: Westdean Lib. 1813.
- Inscription on front pastedown: from Revd F. Rouch - Minor Canon - For the Cathedral Library at Canterbury - July 1876.
Presentation label on front free endpaper: Rev. F. Rouch July 1873 6 vols.
- Originally owned by John Peachey, 2nd Baron Selsey (1749–1816) of West Dean, Sussex. The West Dean Library was sold in 1872.
- Frederick Rouch was rector of Saint George the Martyr with Saint Mary Magdalen, Canterbury (1829), vicar of Lower Halstow, vicar of Littlebourne (1859), and a Minor Canon of Canterbury. He gave books to the Cathedral Library on several occasions between the 1840s and 1870s.