From History of Canterbury Cathedral Library
- Shelfmark W/E-5-28/29
- Saint Ambrose, Bp. Sancti Ambrosii Mediolanensis Episcopi opera, ex editione Romana ....
- Armorial binding stamp with legend: 'IN FVL-TENBACH CERRETOPA(?) ABBAS' (Fultenbach Abbey, Bavaria).
- Bookseller's printed label on front pastedown: Sold by C.J. Stewart, 11 King William St. W. Strand, London.
- Charles John Stewart traded as a 'Theological bookseller' at 11 King William Street, W. Strand, London between 1837 and 1882. The Cathedral Library has a number of books with his label.
- BBTI (British Book Trade Index)