From History of Canterbury Cathedral Library
- Shelfmark W/F-2-41
- Francesco Rivola. Dictionarium Armeno-latinum. Autore Francisco Rivola, ...
- Inscription on front pastedown: Mr Dennis Morris att his house in Mansell Street in good man's feild next door to ye green man.
- Inscription on front free endpaper: This Book was once the Property of Mr William Baxter who wrote Notes on Anacreon &c.
- Inscription on front free endpaper: Moses Williams AM. R.S.Soc. 1723.
- Inscription on title page: Aldborough.
- This book was owned successively by Dennis Morris, who gives an address in Whitechapel, London; by the Welsh classical scholars William Baxter (1650–1723) and Moses Williams F.R.S. (1685–1742), who presumably acquired the book on the death of Baxter, whose Reliquiae Baxterianae he published (1726).
It is not clear whether Aldborough is an address or the name of an owner.
- The book is not listed in the 1802 catalogue and presumably entered the Library during the nineteenth century.