From History of Canterbury Cathedral Library
- Shelfmark W/F-4-23
- Matthew Parker. De antiquitate Britannicae ecclesiae et privilegiis ecclesiae Cantuariensis cum archiepiscopis ejusdem LXX. ... Recensente ... Samuele Drake ...
- Inscription on verso of title page: Jhonae Loco D. Thomas Williams A.M. Et Coll: Jesu, Oxon, socius. [in a different hand:] 1731
- Inscription on second front free endpaper: [W or M?] St John Cooper
- Inscription on first front free endpaper: Guy Bryan, Woodham Walter Rectory.
- Inscription on first front free endpaper: John Parker, Boulogne [./.] 1894
- Thomas Williams, fellow of Jesus College, Oxford, appears to have given the book to Jonas Locke. He may be Thomas Williams, Rector of Llanspyddid from 1708 to 1731.
- Guy Bryan (1782–1870) was rector of Woodham Walter in Essex.
- St John Cooper and John Parker are currently unidentified.
- Sir Anthony Wagner, 'The Powels of Devynock and Church Lawford', The Brecknock Society in Brycheiniog, vol. X (1964), p.2.