W/G-4-14

From History of Canterbury Cathedral Library
Jump to: navigation, search
Shelfmark W/G-4-14
Sir John Pechell. History of the University of Oxford.
Oxford: 1773.
Inscription on title page: Library of the Metropolitical Church of Canterbury.
The inscription is probably a record of purchase.
The same inscription is found on Wood's Atient and present state of the City of Oxford (W/G-4-15).