From History of Canterbury Cathedral Library
- Shelfmark W/H-2-46
- Gulielmus Durandus. Rationale diuinorum officiorum, a Gulielmo Durando, ... concinnatum. Atque nunc recens .. illustratum. 1577.
- Inscription on title page: Ad Biblioth. SS. Adel. Et Cajet. Monachij.
- Library stamp on title page verso: Bibliotheca Regia Monacensis
- Presentation label on front free endpaper: ... by Mrs H.M. Chapman this 13th day of Nov. 1924.
- A book originally in the library of the Theatine Convent of S. Adelaide and S. Cajetan, Munich. It was probably acquired by the Royal Library in Munich after the secularisation of religious houses in 1801 and then sold as a duplicate.