From History of Canterbury Cathedral Library
- Shelfmark W/H-6-9
- Jacob Hooper. Impartial history of the rebellion and civil wars in England, during the reign of King Charles the First. ... By Jacob Hooper, ... 1738.
- Inscription on front free endpaper: Octo. 6. 1773. Noble.
- Armorial bookplate on front pastedown, with motto 'Cruce luce duce': Charles Sandys.
- Inscription on front pastedown: Biblioth: Ecclie. Xri. Cant. Ex dono Caroli Sandys.
- Purchased second-hand by Charles Sandys (1786–1859), a Canterbury solicitor and antiquary, and given by him to the Chapter Library.