From History of Canterbury Cathedral Library
- Shelfmark W/I-7-33/34
- Gerohus.. Magni Gerhohi ... Commentarius aureus in Psalmos et cantica ferialia, ... Accesserunt, ... supplementa necessaria ex nondum edito in eosdem Psalmos commentario ... Honorii Augustodunensis ... Augsberg and Graz: 1728.
- Armorial bookplate (arms of Tegernsee and a unicorn rampant) of an abbot of Tegernsee (probably Gregor Plaichshirn, abbot 1726-1762) on front pastedown of vol. 1: G.A.I.T. [Gregor Abbas In Tegernsee]
- German blind-stamped binding with monogramin centre of binding on both boards: V C T with two waterlily leaves (Tegernsee?).
- Inscription on front pastedown of vol. 2: Ad Bibliothecam Gunthnerianam.
- A volume from the library of the Benedictine Imperial Abbey of Tegernsee in Bavaria, with the bookplate of Abbot Gregor Plaichshirn (abbot from 1726 to 1762) and a blind-stamped binding with the initials V C T.
- The book subsequently belonged to Father Sebastian Günthner (1773 - 1820) one of the last monks of the Abbey, which was secularised in 1803.