From History of Canterbury Cathedral Library
- Shelfmark W/L-2-29(1)
- John Preston, Master of Emmanuel. Life eternall or, a treatise of the knowledge of the divine essence and attributes. Delivered in XVIII. sermons. By ... Iohn Preston, … 1631.
- Inscription on Qq4: Bridgett Knight Booke 1690.
- Inscription on A3r: Will.m Payne 1759.
- Armorial bookplate on front pastedown, with motto 'Memor et fidelis': William Douglas Springett, M.A.
- One of several books given to the Library by Canon William Douglas Springett.