From History of Canterbury Cathedral Library
Jump to: navigation, search
Shelfmark W/L-7-43
Jacob Bryant. Observations and inquiries relating to various parts of ancient history; containing dissertations on the wind Euroclydon, and on the island Melite. 1767.
Inscription on front pastedown: The Library of Christ Church, Canterbury, given by Willm Barford, Prebendary. 1777.
The gift of Canon William Barford who occupied Stall VII from 1770 to 1792. Barford was a friend of the author.