From History of Canterbury Cathedral Library
- Shelfmark W/M-1-44
- Edward Stillingfleet. Miscellaneous discourses on several occasions.
- Inscription on front free endpaper signed: J.H. Spry Lib:
- Inscription on front pastedown: For Ch: ch: Library. W.A.
- Copy signed by John Hume Spry (1778–1854) as Canon Librarian (from c. 1830).
- This book was already in the Library before Spry's time, as it is recorded in the 1802 catalogue at shelfmark Y.1.33, confirmed by a shelfmark in brown ink on the front pastedown.
- A further inscription suggests that it was given to the Library by an unidentified W. A.