From History of Canterbury Cathedral Library
- Shelfmark W/M-2-27
- Epiphanius, Saint Bp of Constantia. Του ἐν ἀγιοις πατρος ἡμων Ἐπιφανιου ... ἀπαντα τα σωζομενα. ... Epiphanii ... , opera omnia in duos tomos distributa. Dionysius Petauius ...
- Gold-tooled on both boards, in a single line: C. C. CANT: .
- Listed in the 1649 inventory of the Library (CCA-DCc-LA/1/6).
- Chain-staple hole(s) at top inner edge of front board, covered over by repair.
- Listed in the Benefactors' Book as given by [ ] Ratcliffe of Orwell in Cambridgeshire, c.1640 (unidentified).