From History of Canterbury Cathedral Library
- Shelfmark W/M-3-34
- Clement, of Alexandria. Klementos Alexandreos ta heuriskomena. Clementis Alexandrini opera Graece et Latine quae extant. Post ... Danielis Heinsii recensionem, ... Accedunt ... emendationes, ... à Friderico Sylburgio collectae: ... Editio nova, ....
- Inscription on front pastedown: R Hooke 12. Feb. 1693/4. 16½s. Millingt. Auct. [Millington's auction sale of the library of Thomas Grey of Dedham].
- Inscription on title page: Ex libris Michaelis Pauli, Roberti Harris, & alior. Fr. Mon. Ben.; Latin inscription facing title page signed R.H.
- Presentation label on verso of first free endpaper: by Mrs Holland this 2nd day of July 1930
- Originally owned by Thomas Grey (d. 1692), vicar of Dedham, whose library was sold in 1693.
- Purchased at the sale by Robert Hooke (1635–1703), natural philosopher, architect and polymath.
- Subsequently owned by two Benedictines in Munich, Michael Pauli and Robert Harris.
- Given to the Chapter Library in 1930 by Mrs Holland, widow of Edward Lancelot Holland (d. 1930).
- G. Mandelbrote, in Libraries within the Library, p. 138;