From History of Canterbury Cathedral Library
Jump to: navigation, search
Shelfmark W2/Q-3-8
Catalogue of the books, manuscript and printed, which are preserved in the Library of Christ Church, Canterbury.
London: 1802.
H. J. Todd's personal copy of the 1802 catalogue with a manuscript notice in the front free endpapers about publication of the catalogue.
Inscription on third front free endpaper: Purchased from Archdeacon Todd's Library. 1846. W.H.C.
Ownership stamp on third front free endpaper: W. H. Coleridge.
Book plate on front pastedown: Collegii Sti Augustini apud Cantuarienses Liber. Pencil note on third front free endpaper: St Augustine's College. Library. 1849. W.H.C.
This copy was purchased from Todd's Library by William Hart Coleridge, first Warden of St Augustine's College, Canterbury, and given by him to the College library. Acquired by the Cathedral Library after the closure of the College in 1967.
A copy of the 1743 printed catalogue is bound at the end.