From History of Canterbury Cathedral Library
- Shelfmark W2/Q-3-8
- Catalogue of the books, manuscript and printed, which are preserved in the Library of Christ Church, Canterbury.
- H. J. Todd's personal copy of the 1802 catalogue with a manuscript notice in the front free endpapers about publication of the catalogue.
- Inscription on third front free endpaper: Purchased from Archdeacon Todd's Library. 1846. W.H.C.
- Ownership stamp on third front free endpaper: W. H. Coleridge.
- Book plate on front pastedown: Collegii Sti Augustini apud Cantuarienses Liber. Pencil note on third front free endpaper: St Augustine's College. Library. 1849. W.H.C.