From History of Canterbury Cathedral Library
- Shelfmark W2/X-5-11
- Saint Thomas Aquinas. Diui Thome Aquinatis enarrationes, quas Cathenam vere auream dicunt, in quatuor Euangelia. 1532.
- 16c English blind-stamped binding on wooden boards.
- Inscription on title page: Willimus Watmer me iure possidet.
- Inscription on title-page verso, obscured by bookplate: [...] Septbri 1675 [...] pretium 6s.
- Inscription on f.2: Liber Eccl[es]iæ Christi Cathedralis & metropoliticæ apud Cantuarienses ex dono Edm[un]di Burges Canonici minoris ibidem.
- William Watmer was an alderman of Canterbury in the early 17th century, and mayor in 1608 and 1620. His son Giles Whatmer died in 1675, which is probably when the book was bought by Edmund Burges.
- Edmund Burges was a choir man and a minor canon from 1663 to 1681; he was also vicar of Willesborough, d. 1681.