William Parry Blore
William Parry Blore (1875-1948), Canterbury Cathedral Librarian and antiquary, was a retired schoolmaster of 20, St. Stephens Road, Canterbury. He was appointed Librarian in 1936. He was succeeded as Librarian by William Urry.
There is archival material relating to Blore in Canterbury Cathedral Archives (U91: diary, miscellaneous correspondence and local history notes and transcriptions of archives, 1901-1947) and in Lambeth Palace Library (MS 1484: correspondence and papers, 1935-1939). Blore gave a number of books to the Chapter Library between 1930 and 1948.
- Nigel Ramsay, 'The Cathedral Archives and Library'. In: A History of Canterbury Cathedral, ed. P. Collinson, N. Ramsay, M. Sparks. (OUP 1995, revised edition 2002) 403-404.