William Wodsworth (c.1784–1830), educated at the King's School, Canterbury (1792), and Pembroke College, Cambridge (1802; B.A. 1806; M.A. 1809), was curate of Hastingleigh (1805–1810), rector of St Peter, Sandwich (1811–1830), master of Manwood Grammar School (1811-1830). He was probably the owner of the following books.
- Shelfmark W/E-2-64/65
- George Berkeley, Bp. Alciphron: or, the minute philosopher. In seven dialogues. Containing an apology of the Christian religion, against ... Free-thinkers ...
- Inscription on title page: W Wodsworth Pemb. Coll:.
- Shelfmark W/C-2-38/40
- Herman Wits. Oeconomy of the covenants between God and man. ... By Herman Witsius, ... translated from the Latin, and ... revised, by William Crookshank, ...
- Inscription on second free endpaper: W. Wodsworth 43 Jermyn St.
- Shelfmark W/K-4-22
- Philip Doddridge. Course of lectures on the principal subjects in pneumatology, ethics, and divinity: with references to ... authors on each subject. 1776.
- Inscription of front free endpaper: William Wodsworth Coll: Pemb: Cantab. 1806.