From History of Canterbury Cathedral Library
- Shelfmark Y.iii.4
- Thomas Cranmer. Reformatio legum ecclesiasticarum.
- William Somner's inscription at top of title page: pretiu[m] -- 12d. W.S.
- Reported by a bookseller in September 2018. Apparently sold as a duplicate in 1828.
- With a later ownership inscription of Thomas Vowler Short, 'Student of Christ Church & Rector of Kingsworthy', (purchased from 'Corkran' in the Strand for 18 shillings in 1831), and the bookplate of Gilbert W. Child.
- Probably John Cochran who worked at 108 The Strand from 1826 to 1844.